- SandForce controller technology
- High-speed SATA Rev 3.0 (6 Gb/s) transfer speeds
- Performance —incredible speeds for advanced gaming, multitasking, and multimedia computing power
- Reliable —much less likely to fail than a standard hard drive
- Shock-Proof —dropping your notebook no longer means losing your data
- Cool & Quiet —runs silent and with no moving mechanical parts to generate heat
- Innovative —uses NAND Flash memory components
- Supports S.M.A.R.T., TRIM, and Garbage Collection
- Guaranteed — three-year Kingston® warranty, 24/7 tech support
HyperX SSD uses an advanced wear leveling technology that distributes writes evenly across all the flash blocks in the SSD to maximize overall drive endurance. Additionally, wear leveling ensures that the individual Flash memory blocks are consumed at a very balanced rate, not to exceed a 2-percent difference between the most often written blocks and least written. This enables the HyperX SSD to provide the longest possible life for the user while maintaining optimal performance.
- Built for Speed Kingston’s HyperX SSD uses the latest generation SandForce SF-2281 controller with native support for SATA 6Gb/s, combined with Intel 25nm compute-quality MLC NAND (5k P/E Cycles). The HyperX SSD delivers outstanding read/write performance and significantly faster system response, boot times, and application load times than SATA 2 solid-state drives, with out-of-box performance of sustained 60K Random Write IOPS, read speeds of up to 555MB/s and write speeds of up to 510MB/s.
- A Superior PC Experience In addition to maximum performance, a HyperX SSD upgrade promotes cooler, quieter, and more energy efficient conditions compared to traditional mechanical hard drives. With no moving parts, SSDs provide peace of mind with their superior durability and reliability. HyperX SSDs work in perfect harmony with next generation platforms and operating systems to deliver the ultimate storage solution.
- Trim Support The HyperX SSDs feature support for the Windows 7 TRIM command. This allows them to store only the data they need and perform memory optimization to ensure the fastest possible write speeds.
- 2.5″ to 3.5″ Adapter Included The HyperX SSD features a standard 2.5-inch form factor for compatibility with notebooks and select desktops. A 2.5-inch to 3.5-inch mounting bracket is included with the SSD for compatibility with standard hard drive mounting.
[cj_show_items keywords=”+Kingston HyperX SH100S3″ sort_by=”price” records_per_page=”20″